Villa le Ginepraie offers to all those who rent a holiday apartment in the months of September and October, the “Tuscan holidays in the nature.”
During your holiday, you will be accompanied to the ruins of Castelvecchio, the thermal baths, you will have two mountain bikes and you can take a yoga class, paying only the holiday apartment.
That’s specifically what we offer you:
1) Stay in one of our holiday apartments to choose from:
Apartment Alabaster [more info]
Apartment Rosso Fiorentino [more info]
Sunflower Apartment [more info]
2) During your stay at the villa you will have 2 mountain bikes are available to explore the trails of the reserve
3) on Saturday morning or afternoon you can take a private yoga lesson on the lawn of the villa or in case of bad weather in the living room of your apartment [more info]
4) Walk to the ruins of Castelvecchio (about 3-4 hours) this beautiful walk, which starts directly from the villa will take you to see the remains of an ancient village which year news since the twelfth century as a fortified settlement. Inside the walls partially preserved, you will find the ruins of two towers, ancient buildings and a Romanesque church with a circular apse without the roof. [More info]
5) Valerio will accompany you with his car (a kankoo … it will not be the best but it’s still a means of transport) to the thermal baths of Petriolo. These baths are free and can be found on the bank of the river Farma are formed by stone basins with water at different temperatures. At the end you can refresh in the clear river [more info]
Here’s what our weekend includes nature in Tuscany, please remember that all the activities are free, you only pay the price of the apartment.
This offer is valid only for September and October.
Paola and Valerio, the owners of the Villa Ginepraie, are at your disposal for any clarification.
For more information please contact us at the following addresses: