Web site of the villa: www.leginepraie.com
Valerio Mobile: 0039-338-2138464
Paola Mobile: 0039-333-8885857
(1) Paola and Valerio are the owners of this farmhouse in Tuscany and live in this barn, during your stay are always at your disposal for any need, however, leaving you all the privacy you need.
(2) The Stone Oven is typical of all the Tuscan farmhouses, with this old oven restored and working properly, you can prepare the bread or pizzas, NGLI ancient farmhouse inhabitants prepared bread for the whole family once a week.
( photo 1) (photo 2)
(3) The holiday Villa can accommodate up to 12 people is on 2 levels with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 3 living rooms with fireplace and satellite TV and 3 kitchens. This old farmhouse was built in 1600 and was completely renovated in keeping with its ancient features.
(4) The panoramic terrace has a table for 12 people in mosaic. It is the perfect place to dine watching the sun set between the hills and has easy access from the kitchen of the villa. If you dine in the restaurant of the villa you can choose to dine inside or on the terrace.
(5) Parking in this house can accommodate up to 5 cars
(6) The Villa’s restaurant is only available to guests who rent the entire cottage, Paola will prepare you for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and tastings. On request we organize cooking courses.
(7) All guests staying at this house have free use of the laundry room equipped with washing machine, iron and ironing board and clothes horse
(8) The loggia of this villa has a tavolata wood for 12 people, in the morning you can have breakfast or just find yourself protected from the sun for a chat. The loggia also has access to the 1st floor of the villa
(9) The pool has a panoramic view of the surrounding hills and equipped with chairs, tables and sun loungers with meterassini teak. The pool has night lighting.
(10) Valerio and Yoga teacher, guests of the house will be able to join free yoga classes that are held on the lawn or on the veranda or in the barn